A couple of weeks ago, I shared a list of benefits communications articles.
Well, I guess it resonated! I got recommendations for additional articles and links to other sources.
It makes sense. After all, benefits is a complex topic, and communicators are challenged to stay on top of new developments. Plus, budgets tend to be lean, so you want to be smart in how you use your time and resources. Learning about what other organizations are doing is helpful.
Thank you all for your great recommendations and here are a few more good reads:
- Alex: How to NOT Use Humor in Your Benefits Communications: What I Learned (By the way, Alex offers other benefits communications tip sheets and e-books, if you sign up for the mailing list.)
- Paul Barton Communications: Don’t Just Tell It, Sell It! Marketing Employee Benefits
- Benz Communications: Blog
- Insperity: 9 Ways to Communicate Employee Benefits
The following blogs provide updates about U.S. benefits, and many posts include guidance on benefits communications:
- Employee Benefit News
- United Benefits Advisors Insight and Analysis Blog
- Winston Benefits: The Employee Benefits Blog